My name is Andy Poschen, I like to shape agile organizations and help people get the best out of themselves, products and technology.
My topics are the ingredients for an Agile organization:
- Product Discovery & Product Ownership
- Agile Transformation & Organization
- Product Delivery & Continuous improvement
My Tools are:
- Personal mentoring & coaching of specialists and managers
- Workshops and trainings for organizations
You want to work with me? Here’s a little guide to what you should know about my values and my expectations
I was born in 1981, I live with my wife and son near Aachen and work as Director Digital Solutions & Software Engineering and Chief Product Owner Technology at a medium-sized company.
Netscape Navigator 4.0
Internet Explorer 5.0
in C64 Basic
Turbulent Logician (INTP-T)
I’m interested in your personality. Take the 16Personalities test and let me know!
I love creating valuable digital products with great people.
➡️ How I like to work
I enjoy working in an environment where I can apply my skills in people & culture management, agile and digital transformation of organizations, as well as my knowledge of customer interaction, technology and tech products to create value for users and businesses.
➡️ My values
Autonomy – Authenticity – Accountability – Diplomacy – Empathy – Focus – Integrity – Ownership – Patience – Never hidden agendas. Never.
It is wonderful when people and companies live by defined values and vision.
➡️ My key domains
- Digital products and their user experience
- Customer and conversion driven technology and data driven business models
- Holistic product vision and forming high performance teams behind this vision
- Agile transformation of large organizations, scaling agile teams
➡️ My “secret superpower”
I can make technological complexity understandable to non-technologists and organizational and business requirements understandable to technologists. I build interdisciplinary and cross-departmental bridges
➡️ How I like to work
I enjoy developing and pursuing long-term visions together with dedicated and focused people in a trusting, friendly and open culture.
I like structured agile methods as an ideal way to master continuous change in challenging business areas.
- My family
- Science podcasts
- Psychology, especially human cognitive biases
- sustainable life
@Prym Consumer Europe